Wednesday, July 19, 2006

If you want to see a FO check out my blog. Scissors are involved. You have been warned

It's done. I love it. It is a little too big but on the comfy side - going to be worn to death during winter. I love the clasps. I am really really pleased with it.

Blogger is taking so long to upload photos so I will have to tempt you to look at my blog to see exactly what an untrained-fly-by-the-seat-of-the-pants knitter like myself does to long sleeves.

Scissors are involved.

You have been warned.

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Oh, it is so beautiful. I love the color! Do we get to see it modeled as well?

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks dangerously close to the terrifying practice of steeking! :)

You got a fantastic result tho - the jacket is just goregous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home