Sunday, May 28, 2006

Hi there from Woolongong....well Wollongong Australia really


Not a terribly exciting post but I thought I should flash the start of my sunrise - I am lucky enough to sell Karabella Soft Tweed so of course I am using it - in the lovely Blue tone. The photo washed out the blue but it is so nice.

I started with the back a while ago and I kind of lost my groove with it all (too many other WIP's), then when talking with some friends at Stitch n Bitch on the Weekend they mentioned that it had been advised to start with the fronts....so I came home - put the back on stitch holders and worked on the sleeve. I am almost ready to start the section after the sleeve. Yahoo.

3 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger Veronica said...

That's a very pretty colour!

I am wondering - do you have an online store called Xotic Yarns? If so, I bought the yarn for my Sunrise jacket from you :)

 
At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There Veronica - I sell yarn on behalf of my friend that owns Xotik...;)

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Veronica said...

Ah! Small world :) Nice to see you here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home