Monday, July 03, 2006

Finally have cast-on


I have cast on for the Sunrise Circle Jacket in Jo Sharp wool, and even though I have only done a few rows it is lovely and soft to knit. I don't have a timetable as to when I will complete it, but I hope to be able to work on it over the next few weeks and get a lot done, hopefully to get some wear before winter is over (plenty of time then). I am probably the last person to cast this on in the KAL for this jacket, but I will try not to be long in finishing it.

4 Comments:

At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Annie - I had better get cracking now - knowing you your jacket will be finished before I finish mine.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Annie said...

You are not the last one to cast on! This Annie has yet to do it, you are way ahead of me! :-)

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger noisy girl said...

haha! I think you're using the same yarn as me - Jo Sharp Silk Road tweed aran in Highland - am I right?!

It looks beautiful when knitted up - just gorgeous!!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Ruby Girl said...

Hi Noisey Girl - It is Jo Sharp Silk Road DK in colour 403 - Emerald.

The other Annie - I am glad, I shall keep an eye out for when you start your Sunrise Circle Jacket.

And Donni, you better get your skates on...just kidding, it seems a quick knit so far, I have started with the sleeve, and nearly up to the top of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home