The end is sight... I hope
Right sleeve and front - tick
Back - darts are complete, just commenced the raglan decreases.
I thought I was going to cut it pretty fine with the amount of yarn I had left, so today I went and bought another ball of yarn. Would you believe, 5 or 6 weeks later and at a different store to last time, I managed to match the dye lot. I'm guessing that it must have been a very big batch but I'm still pretty impressed nonetheless.
I'm a little concerned about the length of the sleeves. Holding them up against my arms, I'm guessing that I'll have to try and frog back some of the cuffs. It may also end up being quite high-necked. Time will tell.
On a positive note, I really love that s2kp2 double decrease technique. I can think of a couple of other patterns on which it would be worth trying this one out.