Sunday, April 09, 2006

Additional measurements?

I am hoping that some of you who are further along might be able to help me out. I am curious about a couple of measurements that are not included on the diagram for the sweater. If you have finished a front, could you tell me:
  1. What size you are making?
  2. Your gauge
  3. The measurement from the seam edge to the widest point of the semi-circle.
  4. The measurement from under the arm to the bottom
I am making the 41", but my gauge is a little off (27 rows in 4 inches, instead of 28 rows). I have reached row 63 and am thinking that it might be wise to make the rest of the front using the directions for the 35" size (I would decrease more often for the raglan to catch up). Does that sound feasible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Veronica said...

I am knitting that size - but I am currently at work, so will measure and post tonight.

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Veronica said...

What size you are making? 41"

Your gauge 18 1/2 sts and 27 rows

The measurement from the seam edge to the widest point of the semi-circle. 15.5" including hem allowance

The measurement from under the arm to the bottom 16" including hem allowance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home