Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Project on Hold

Because I am trying to stay true to my Knit from your Stash and Don't Buy Yarn Plan that is in effect until the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival ( a mere month away!) - I have put this project on hold since the two yarns in my stash that I thought would work turned to not to work out so well. It is hard to resist the temptation to just order up the Karabella Tweed, but I will for now. So I am off to finish up my lagging second Jay Walker Sock and a Faroese Shawl - both out of stash yarn that I have had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. Good luck to all and if I start the jacket up again, I'll see if the knitalong is still around.

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Good girl - but if you're going to buy it now, or later - why not now?

I'm such an enabler!

Wendy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home