Sunday, February 26, 2006

toggles!

I went to a store to look for a nice toggle for my jacket yesterday. Luckily, I came across several ones and I finally picked up two different taste of toggles but I couldn't choose one at the time so, I bought both.
Are they beautiful, they are?
The smaller one is made of a plastic and about the size of 3.2 cms.The other is made from some kind of animal's horn and the size of 4.7 cms. The plastic one is washable but for the other, I need to be more careful to wash.
I haven't yet decided which.
Anyway I'm resuming working on the jacket--- I have left the 2nd front untouched.
And then if I need, I will add some stitched on the back. means I have to redo from beginning on the back body...

6 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

Koko, it's so inspiring to see your sweater! It looks great. I can't wait to get started too!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Koko, that is such a beautiful color! And I like both the toggles too - good luck choosing.

Thanks for bringing up the issue of row guage. I haven't started my jacket yet (I just ordered the yarn), but I'll keep in mind what you said.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger hootsister said...

Koko, your sweater is stunning. I started mine last night.
Kerry

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger MissyJoon said...

WOW! How beautiful! I love the color--what yarn did you use? did you alread tell us!?!?

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Makenzie said...

looks great sweetheart! i LOVE your toggles. (i think i like the bigger ones!)

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Koko said...

Thank you for your kind comments!

Melissajoon, I'm working with Lite Lopi, icelandic yarn, for my jacket. Have you already chosen yours?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home