Friday, February 24, 2006

Ohboyohboyohboy

Hi, I'm here, glad to meetcha, can't wait to get started. I'm in that wholly pleasureable stage of buying yarn - any of you know anything about Cherry Tree Hill's Oceania? Here's a link. I'm thinking this could be a good dress-up jacket - you know, for the once-a-year Midnight Madness sale at my LYS (40% off all yarn between 11 PM and midnight!) or WEBS' pre-Super Bowl knit-in, or... whatever non-knitters do for fun. Or I might go with Tahki's Donegal Tweed , which is just a great, great yarn. Or with Malabrigo, but I'm wondering if the soft merino would stand up to wear? Or... oh, I don't know, I haven't done all my research yet. Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

What yarn did you choose in the end? I'm dying to hear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home