Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The No-Rush Knitalong

A few people have expressed concerns that they won't have even started by the time everyone else has finished their sunrise jackets.

To that I say (to quote my BF, who is not British, but likes to pretend he is): Poppycock! Rubbish!

Don't worry about timing -- it's an ongoing thing! A lot of us are holding off until after the Olympics to start the sweater, or still have to order yarn. I for one have got to get my Hourglass Sweater done and am still waiting for my yarn to come!

So kick back, enjoy other people's progress, and jump in when you're ready!

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Koko said...

To enjoy others' progress is so nice!

I want to go at a bit slow pace on my jacket for a while until they are coming back here so that I join them....

I'm now very excited at what yarn , or which color they are chooseig.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home