Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Greetings from the Olympic Village

Hello, Everyone, I am Melissa from Pennsylvania and while I admired the jacket in the magazine, it wasn't until I saw this kal that I decided to knit it! I am currently working on the Lady Eleanor Shawl for the Knitting Olympics--I am also trying to decide which yarn and color I want to order for this project. I have been looking at Flying Fingers sale--I thought maybe the cranberry or purple, my son (he's 8) says the powder blue, and my daughter (she's 11) says black. I don't know what I am doing!!! I think it would be a great help to be able to see the yarn in person! I am glad to be knitting with all of you! It's back to the Olympic Village for me!

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

Hi Melissa. I can't believe we haven't bumped into one another in the Village. Such a bustling place though - 3900 athletes.

I'm debating yarn color too. Nevermind the fact that I have tow other projects that I need to do before this...but as a previous poster said, it's not a race, and I'm thrilled there's a KAL for this pattern. When I saw it, I fell in love. (Should this be its own post or what?)

Good luck choosing!!! Let us know what color you pick!

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

Hey Melissa -- what brought you to the Olympic Villiage? How exciting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home