Sunday, March 19, 2006

Moonrise circle jacket

Hey all. I started my sunrise circle jacket a couple weeks ago. I've finished the back and started the left front today. I'm using Lipomo Lame in light blue with silver sparklies. It's much more like a moonrise than a sunrise. Anyway, the gauge is right on and I've not run into any problems so far. It's been fun seeing everyones results. I really like the looks of the silk garden one so far. Here's an obligatory picture...
Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Veronica said...

Oh - you're a fast knitter! I haven't done the back yet and I am only just a little further along on the left front and I started on Thursday. I must admit, since I started shaping the fron, it's been hard to put down -- I just want to see how it turns out :)

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I love your "moonrise" yarn. The sparkles add such a pretty touch!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Sherry W said...

That is very pretty yarn!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home