Monday, March 06, 2006

Finally selected my yarn.....


now to impatiently await it's arrival.

I just now FINALLY decided what yarn to use. I am going to use Pervian Collection Sierra Aran. The color [Deep Forest] looked wonderful on the screen, hope it is as luscious in person . I ordered it from Elan.com so it is coming from Canada but it is only suppose to take 2-3 days. Can't wait until it arrives, I feel like I am behind the rest of you folks. But atleast this allows me to read about anything in the pattern to look out for.

5 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

You're not too far behind -- I haven't even cast on and I started the knitalong!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Ellen said...

I think there are a bunch of us lurking out here waiting to start! I'm forcing myself through the end of a baby afghan before I begin - if I put it down and cast on the Sunrise, my brother-in-law's baby will be in middle school before it's complete!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger lesley said...

and of those of us that are like half done, some of us have to frog and redo the whole thing!!! not naming names or anything :(

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Sherry W said...

I'm finishing Vest Everest in that yarn and color. It's a hard yarn to get a picture of. It's very dark green, and the blips of red are subtle.

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm using the same yarn in autumn maple! it's SO pretty!i think it will be sturdy too - though i am shooting for more of a jacket than a snuggly sweater :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home