Friday, March 03, 2006

Why I have 1 skein


I made this sweater years ago with a strand of the kaleidoscope and a strand of rosy pink mohair from a 'Mother of Purl' pattern. As I've worn the sweater to death you can see more and more of the multi colored yarn come through. The kaleidoscope colors will be intense but perfect with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Only 4 more days left on the last lot. I'm getting verrrry twitchy. I'm a 38, sounds like I should go for the 37 size, according to everyone's comments.

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a 38, also, and usually go for the medium sizing. I am planning to knit a size 37 SCJ, so we are thinking along the same lines!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

That's gorgeous yarn. Have you seen this link to a variegated Sunrise Circle Jacket? I wonder if yours will come out similar in the striping...

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Mary, Mary... said...

Wow, Jackie, I love how that variegated stripes up! I was worried that mine would hide all the detail, but it's the opposite. Now I'm super psyched about the Kaleidoscope. Thanks for the link.
I'll definitely work the back last--the link looked very roomy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home