Saturday, March 04, 2006

second front done!

I almost finished the second front today and am about to work on the hem along the half circle part.

voilĂ !
I put it on the first one which has been already sewn onto the back.

This time for the second front, I could knit looser than the first one unintentionally because I've felt totally easy during working on the second... I'm rather looser knitter. It's my rhythm as I knit. However, it doesn't seem to end in bigger.


It's not a long way from here to get completed now, right?

3 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Blogger knitannie said...

that looks amazing. What size did you knit?

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Koko said...

I'm knitting in 33.5 inc size and I shortened sleeves.
I'm excited at my project turn into a beautiful jacket!

How about yours? Soon?

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger hootsister said...

Koko, that is beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home