Thursday, March 02, 2006

Waiting on ebay

Hey gang,
I haven't posted because I'm waiting to win one last lot posted on ebay. I found a lone skein of Brown Sheep kaleidoscope(cotton/wool) in my stash and swatched it for the jacket. Perfect gauge BUT the yarn is discontinued. Then I had the brilliant idea of checking on ebay and there it was. And so I got caught up in the thrill of the chase.... The good news is I've won 6 skeins. The bad news is I'm waiting on 3 more. As soon as I get it and get back from spring break, I'm casting on bigtime. Luckily, I'm reading your posts to see how the pattern works out. Don't worry, Knit happy!

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

I saw your ebay success bar on your blog -- cute. Good luck with those last three skeins! BTW, if you feel inspired, post a picture of one of the skeins you do have already so we can see what the yarn looks like!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home