Sunday, March 12, 2006

I got the beautiful SUNRISE here!

I have done my jacket this weekend. I am so excited and happy to complete it as beautiful as I hoped to do.
Wow, I did it!
I can't describe my present feelings exactly. I have got beautiful sunrise circles on my jacket.

You see?


I took a few days to consider the best positions for toggles. I thought it was a bit considerable point.I didn't feel like putting on the jacket in too tight fitting. I needed slight room around my body but not too loose. I tried putting it, looking in a mirror over and over, where I should put them nicely in position.
Here in Sweden, It has been so cold and windy. I should wait some weeks more for spring comes here then I can put on this brand-new jacket to go out.

I turned sideways to show you the curve on the side and back. Is nothing wrong, no? This time for taking photos, I put on just T-shirts under the jacket in the same way as the picture on the pattern book does. I feel so comfortable with it. There is no need to fear of the jacket to be awfully tight or long.

This is the first time I have joined a KNIT-A-LONG. I have learnt a lot of things here. Working on the same project along with others is so fun, isn't it?

I really want to thank Jackie for every thing. She always trys to encourage all members and make us feel easy.
And I'm thankful to Kate for the wonderful pattern. I even now remember that how much I was excited with the jacket when I first see it on the web site.
******************************
Yarn: Létt-Lopi, Alafoss Lopi Collection Istex Mills, #9434(Crimson)
Size; 33 1/2 in.
Balls: 8
Needles: 4.00 mm
Gauge: 18.5 sts x 24 rws
******************************

15 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! Congratulations!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Jerry & Maxy said...

Oh Koko, it's stunning!!!!! HURRAY for you, your sunrise, and your first KAL!!! Congratulations!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger kelle said...

Hey Jackie,

Here's my email address:

kelle_p@yahoo.com

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Mintyfresh said...

Koko--it looks AMAZING. Great job!! You're an inspiration to the rest of us.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Familia HP said...

Beautiful! You are a great inspiration. I must get started on mine soon.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Sarah at Advancing the Plot said...

It is great to see finished objects. I have just started so now I know that there is a beautiful piece to come out of the yarn.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Your jacket looks terrific!!! Great job!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Veronica said...

Looks gorgeous!! I have only just ordered my yarn so I am excited at how great your jacket looks - I hope mine turns out like that too :)

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger knitannie said...

That looks amazing. I am so exciting about starting mine now. Well done, it's gorgeous.

 
At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your jacket looks great!

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger Koko said...

Thank you all for nice and warm comment on my jacket!!

I'm really happy now.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger jen said...

Beautiful job!! :)

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger MissyJoon said...

It looks stunning on you! WOW!!!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Koko, we've got just about the same body shape, so I'm thrilled to see this jacket looks so good on you! That means it will probably also look as good on *me*!

Thanks for the motivation!

~ honeybee33 ~

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Katy said...

It's gorgeous! And it fits you perfectly--so flattering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home