Finished the knitting on Sunday, sewed it up on Monday then had to shorten the sleeves on Tuesday (by about 4 inches/10cm).
I found it extremely difficult to get the right tension/gauge for this - I think the only way I would have got the right row tension would have been to use a lighter-weight yarn as well as smaller needles. I am very pleased with the result and have already worn the jacket several times. It has come out a bit bigger and longer than I anticipated from the photos but it is a lovely snuggly garment.
The yarn used is Colinette's "Skye" in copperbeach colourway and I used just over 8 hanks, using Denise interchangeables 4mm/US 6.
Thank you Kate for a wonderful design.