Monday, October 02, 2006

One Panel Done (second almost there)

Sunrise Circle Jacket, right panel

Wahoo! One panel done! Weirdly, the second is almost done too. I had almost finished the left, when, in order to have something to knit without counting, I started the right panel. But the right panel got done first, and now I have to go back to the one that was almost finished way back in the winter. Hee hee.

As the moderator, I've felt a little guilty being so behind! Finally, the weight is coming off my shoulders :).

1 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger Ansley Bleu said...

Guilt be dammned! I have been sitting on the project for a while too. It is my first sweater and I am terrified of sleeves that are too long. I think I will go visit my local knitting guru for advice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home