Sunday, April 02, 2006

I'm still knitting....

I haven't posted for a while, but I am still knitting my Sunrise Circle Jacket (no affairs with other knitting projects for me ;)....yet)

I am almost finished the Right Front...but life has been a little busy with other things, so it is taking a little longer than the Left Front.

I have been contemplating knitting the pattern again though - in another yarn and colour. And I never do that. I never knit the same pattern twice (I'd get too bored) - but I just really like the way this pattern in knitting up. So if I really like the fit of the finished garment, I can see another Sunrise Circle in my future.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I clicked on the link to the pattern on the Sunrise Circle Jacket...love the pattern!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home