Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Am I the only one?


Well, I've done the back and one sleeve and sunrise. Whew! Am I the only one using the Orange Karabella Soft Tweed like in the IWK photo? I know I'm lacking in originality, but the orange ROCKS! It has great subtle brown, red and yellow flecks and is knitting up great. Normally I struggle with gauge, but amazingly I'm nearly right on with this one. I'm sure that means that some other rare knitting tragedy will befall this sweater. I haven't sewn down the rounded hem yet - surely that would be tempting fate! Light a candle for me that it doesn't mysteriously unravel while I'm at work or anything......Thanks for all the great advice you all have shared so far. It's been great!

2 Comments:

At 4:05 AM, Blogger Veronica said...

I do like the orange - but my selection was limited by what was available at the store I could get the wool....but call me crazy, I am thinking about knitting this pattern again and I haven't even finished my first one yet ;) If it fits me well, I really think I will be making another in another colour.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger Mintyfresh said...

Love the orange--it's looking great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home