Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Making Progress!

After so many false starts (how many times did I rip out? Three?), I'm really cruising on it now. I'm almost done with the left sleeve and have already started the right (the sleeve part is uncomplicated and thus good for group knitting). It's very exciting, although I'm really itching to have this done so I can catch one more cool day to wear it on!

Here's the "sunrise" part up close:



Here's an abominable shot of the whole thing:


Cross posted here

3 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger Veronica said...

Love that yarn - the flecks of colour are devine!

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger Paisley said...

I'm fascinated by how different the colour appears in each photo - I take it that the close up photo is a more accurate representation? Love the purple.

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

Yes, the color in the first photo is much more accurate. The difference between the two shots is no flash on the close up vs. flash on the full shot.

Glad you guys like the color -- I love it too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home