Thursday, March 23, 2006

Progress


Finally, a progress picture! Finally finished my left front this morning- it's blocking now. Again, I'm using the Kathmandu Aran, same as Jo Sharp Silk Road Aran Tweed.

It grew a bit while damp- I think the sleeve, which I intentionally made a bit longer, is now too long. Sheesh. Next to cast on: the back! I'm not doing the knitted up hems, for me it will be faster to just sew them up. I apologize for the line across the photo- I had my 50mm lens on my camera and couldn't get far enough away from the sweater in the room to fit it all in one shot, so I merged 3 shots.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger illanna said...

That's a really beautiful one! I love Kathmandu, especially that color. How many balls do you think you'll use?

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Jen said...

The left front took three and about a fifth. So I'm thinking not quite three for the back, a total of somewhere between 10 and 12. Size 37.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home