Monday, March 06, 2006

Left Sleeve and Front Completed

I finished the left sleeve/front over the weekend:


I think my gauge is a bit off. My side seam is measuring out about 14". I'm knitting a size 37 - the schematic doesn't show the measurement of the front side seam, but the back side seam should be 10.5" for this size. I think it'll work itself out in the seaming, especially as the back curves in.

This is the left side around row 61. I'm posting this pic because I really like how the raglan shaping next to the "sunrise" looks:

I'm almost done with the right sleeve and will be going on to the front portion tonight.

3 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Sherry W said...

Your goign fast...are you all just fast knitters, or is this a quicker knit garment?

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Koko said...

Sandy, do you have the same row numbres on the front side and back side? It's inportant for seaming them together.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Sandy J said...

Koko:
I haven't knit the back yet. I am working on the fronts and then I was going work on the back to adjust for fit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home